Please see Procedure Overview at the bottom of this form for instructions and next steps.
Required fields are shaded yellow and marked with a red asterisk.
Submission of this form serves as confirmation that pertinent approvals are on file in department.
- Intake form is completed by unit administrative staff. Submitter receives confirmation email, including FMRT ("RT") ticket number. All further correspondence regarding the request occurs through RT.
- Shared Services confirms that BPO is the most appropriate payment method.
- If a contract has not yet been finalized and signed by Procurement Services, CASSS forwards information to pcshelp and/or particular buyer. It is the department's responsibility to work with Procurement Services to finalize the contract. CASSS will not begin the BPO processing until a contract has been finalized and signed.
- Shared Services confirms that vendor is registered in Ariba. If not, CASSS forwards registration links to vendor.
- Once vendor is registered (UW, payment, and Ariba network registrations) and all information is on hand, Shared Services completes the BPO set-up.
- Vendor submits invoices through the BPO/Ariba. For payment procedures, see "Receiving an Invoice."